- ”Covered California” website – is HERE!! The 2014 exchange can now be viewed!! check it out below!!
- Calif. Health Exchange Board Outlines Agenda Prior to 2014 Launch Read more…
- California’s Health Exchange Granted Conditional Approval..read more…
- How Wal-Mart May Have Just Changed the Game on Health Care…A pretty neat read…
- Some officials say ‘the transition to ICD-10 will be one of the most significant changes the physician practice community has ever undertaken.’
Daily Archives: July 6, 2012
The Supreme Court’s validation of President Barack Obama’s landmark health law sets off a scramble up and down California to find enough primary care doctors and other professionals to serve an estimated 3million newly insured patients by 2014. California already … Continue reading