- ”Covered California” website – is HERE!! The 2014 exchange can now be viewed!! check it out below!!
- Calif. Health Exchange Board Outlines Agenda Prior to 2014 Launch Read more…
- California’s Health Exchange Granted Conditional Approval..read more…
- How Wal-Mart May Have Just Changed the Game on Health Care…A pretty neat read…
- Some officials say ‘the transition to ICD-10 will be one of the most significant changes the physician practice community has ever undertaken.’
Daily Archives: June 6, 2012
On Tuesday, CMS announced that it has established a new office — called Office of Information Products and Data Analytics (OIPDA) — to oversee the agency’s data and information. CMS made the announcement at its Health Datapalooza in Washington, D.C. … Continue reading