- ”Covered California” website – is HERE!! The 2014 exchange can now be viewed!! check it out below!!
- Calif. Health Exchange Board Outlines Agenda Prior to 2014 Launch Read more…
- California’s Health Exchange Granted Conditional Approval..read more…
- How Wal-Mart May Have Just Changed the Game on Health Care…A pretty neat read…
- Some officials say ‘the transition to ICD-10 will be one of the most significant changes the physician practice community has ever undertaken.’
Daily Archives: May 17, 2012
Many non elderly Women Have Limited Incomes One-third (34%) of non elderly women in California were low income in 2007, with family incomes below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL).1 Among the women in this group, 17% had family … Continue reading
Health Care has changed a lot in the past 13 years. With premiums rising nearly 131% for a family of four since 1999, it’s hard to say when coverage will become more affordable. It is America’s hope that health care … Continue reading