- ”Covered California” website – is HERE!! The 2014 exchange can now be viewed!! check it out below!!
- Calif. Health Exchange Board Outlines Agenda Prior to 2014 Launch Read more…
- California’s Health Exchange Granted Conditional Approval..read more…
- How Wal-Mart May Have Just Changed the Game on Health Care…A pretty neat read…
- Some officials say ‘the transition to ICD-10 will be one of the most significant changes the physician practice community has ever undertaken.’
Daily Archives: May 2, 2012
Starting this week one million Californians will pay hundreds of millions of dollars more for their health insurance. It’s a plot right out of Groundhog Day, only it happens every Spring, Winter, Summer and Fall. Health insurance rates in California … Continue reading