- ”Covered California” website – is HERE!! The 2014 exchange can now be viewed!! check it out below!!
- Calif. Health Exchange Board Outlines Agenda Prior to 2014 Launch Read more…
- California’s Health Exchange Granted Conditional Approval..read more…
- How Wal-Mart May Have Just Changed the Game on Health Care…A pretty neat read…
- Some officials say ‘the transition to ICD-10 will be one of the most significant changes the physician practice community has ever undertaken.’
Monthly Archives: February 2012
California’s annual report card on many of the state’s HMOs and other health insurance plans gave most of those rated high marks for customer satisfaction but said they need to improve treatment for lung disease, attention-deficit disorder and throat infections … Continue reading
Anthony Wright summed it up pretty well. “I just have to say, I love that we’re here,” Wright said. “That the exchange and health reform are actually happening.” Wright, executive director of Health Access California, was a panelist at the … Continue reading
Final rules issued by the Obama administration established the first nationally standardized descriptions for the coverage provided by health insurance plans. The regulations require plans issued after Sept. 22, 2011 to provide consumers with a summary of their benefits and … Continue reading
Demonstrating Value– Brokers add value to the products they sell…a very good article about us agents!!!
Demonstrating Value– Brokers add value to the products they sell. Granted, telling readers that professional health insurance agents matter fails to achieve the heroic stature of, say, telling a group of tri-corner hat-wearing Tea Party members that Fox News is … Continue reading