- ”Covered California” website – is HERE!! The 2014 exchange can now be viewed!! check it out below!!
- Calif. Health Exchange Board Outlines Agenda Prior to 2014 Launch Read more…
- California’s Health Exchange Granted Conditional Approval..read more…
- How Wal-Mart May Have Just Changed the Game on Health Care…A pretty neat read…
- Some officials say ‘the transition to ICD-10 will be one of the most significant changes the physician practice community has ever undertaken.’
Monthly Archives: December 2011
California will receive an extra $118 million in federal funding to help expand coverage in the state’s Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan. Background PCIP provides coverage to individuals with pre-existing conditions until 2014, when the federal health reform law mandates that … Continue reading
A dispute between Blue Shield of California and the University of California’s health system over reimbursement rates could force thousands of patients at UCLA’S medical centers to seek treatment elsewhere if the disagreement is not resolved by Dec. 31. A … Continue reading