- Covered California Announces Plans and Rates for 2014
- ”Covered California” website – is HERE!! The 2014 exchange can now be viewed!! check it out below!!
- Calif. Health Exchange Board Outlines Agenda Prior to 2014 Launch Read more…
- California’s Health Exchange Granted Conditional Approval..read more…
- How Wal-Mart May Have Just Changed the Game on Health Care…A pretty neat read…
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Health savings accounts, or HSAs, grew rapidly last year — though that growth could be threatened by provisions of the healthcare reform law. The number of people using HSAs grew by more than 14 percent between January 2010 and January … Continue reading
On Tuesday, Blue Shield of California announced a plan to cap profits at 2% of revenue and allocate any excess funds as credits to policyholders, funding for health care providers and grants to not-for-profit health care organizations. First Allocation The … Continue reading
June 2, 2011 — A colorful four-part plate, with a side dish of dairy, has replaced the 19-year-old food pyramid as the icon of the new U.S. Dietary Guidelines. The new icon, called “My Plate,” is split into four sections … Continue reading
California Counties Start Moving Medi-Cal Beneficiaries to Managed Care – The chronically ill persons..
On Wednesday, that is TODAY, 16 California counties will start enrolling about 380,000 Medi-Cal beneficiaries who are elderly or have disabilities in managed care plans. Background The move stems from the five-year, $10 billion Medi-Cal waiver the state secured from … Continue reading