- ”Covered California” website – is HERE!! The 2014 exchange can now be viewed!! check it out below!!
- Calif. Health Exchange Board Outlines Agenda Prior to 2014 Launch Read more…
- California’s Health Exchange Granted Conditional Approval..read more…
- How Wal-Mart May Have Just Changed the Game on Health Care…A pretty neat read…
- Some officials say ‘the transition to ICD-10 will be one of the most significant changes the physician practice community has ever undertaken.’
Daily Archives: March 29, 2011
Experts estimate that one-half to two-thirds of California’s 7.3 million uninsured could be covered under the 2010 Affordable Care Act. While details of how this population will be covered are still being worked out, CHCF offers a brief look at … Continue reading